Where's Blue helps to showcase people and places across North Carolina. Here's how you can participate in Where's Blue:
- Download the full color image of Blue or be more creative and use the coloring sheet to add your own colors.
- Color in the picture (if blank), laminate it, and bring it with you wherever you go.
- Take a picture or selfie of you and Blue.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to our Instagram page: www.instagram.com/beactivekids.
- Use the hashtags when posting: #wheresblue
Another component of Where's Blue is to track Blue's locations as he travels across the state. Blue will be traveling across North Carolina getting active with communities, schools, churches, child care centers/family child care homes, and more. Follow his exciting journey to see the great work taking place across our state!