Register today for this online professional development opportunity and unlock access to many resources. The Be Active Kids training offers comprehensive physical activity, motor skills, and active play professional development aimed at meeting Go NAPSACC best practices around Infant and Child Physical Activity, Screen Time, and Outdoor Play and Learning. These fun and interactive opportunities will prepare you to improve the development of the whole child through movement.
- Gain the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to provide healthy best practice opportunities for youngchildren.
- Develop confidence and competence in active play in learning.
- Assist in making program-wide improvements around physical activity and active play.
SESSION DETAILS AND COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS:
- This is a three hour training divided into three one-hour-long sessions over three weeks
- Includes pre- and post-assessments
- Includes three assignments (one after each session)
- Must complete all the above to receive a certificate of completion
- 3 Contact Hour Credits (CHCs) are provided through the North Carolina Division of Child Development andEarly Education.
- For more information or to schedule an in-person training contact us by email at email@example.com.
DATES: Tuesday, November 2, 9, and 16
TIME: 6:00pm - 7:00pm