Registration is Now Open!
Join the over 10,000 child care providers and teachers who are a part of the Be Active Kids network. Register today for one of our many online professional development opportunities to unlock access to many resources. Be Active Kids offers the only comprehensive physical activity, motor skills, and active play professional development in North Carolina aimed at improving the health of children birth to five. These fun and interactive opportunities will prepare you to improve the development of the whole child through movement.
- Gain the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to provide healthy best practice opportunities for young children.
- Develop confidence and competence in active play in learning.
Session Details and Completion Requirements:
- Time commitments range from 1 hour to 3 hours
- Includes pre- and post-assessments
- Includes at least 1 assignment
- Must complete all the above to receive a certificate of completion
- Contact Hour Credits (CHCs) are provided through the North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education and are awarded by the hours of completion.
For more information or to schedule an in-person training contact us at 919-287-7012 or by email at email@example.com.
|Date and Time||Cost||Location||Registration Deadline|